Habitat for Humanity of Greater Waterbury is excited to announce the appointment of several new Board Members that will further enhance its leadership team.
The slate of new Habitat Board Members includes:
- Kevin Taylor, Chief Executive Officer (CEO) & Executive Director of Neighborhood Housing Services of Greater Waterbury
- William (“Bill”) Rybczyk, Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of New Opportunities Inc.
- Dominic DiCenzo, Executive Director of the CT Concrete Promotion Council
- Alex Colwell, Superintendent for the O&G Industries Building Group
In addition, Habitat leadership has created Board Emeritus (non-voting) positions for the Chairs of the Habitat Committees at The Taft School and the Waterbury Arts Magnet School (WAMS). According to Board President Seth Duke, “these Board positions will be passed from committee chair to chair, allowing these students to further engage with Habitat and get experience serving on a Board of Directors.”
The slate of new Habitat Emeritus Board Members includes:
- Tiffany Zong, The Taft School
- Giuliana Dorso, Waterbury Arts Magnet School (WAMS)